Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I dont understand why I am stop At this level is it the end of the game for french guys?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Johanne!
Currently level 1025 is the last level available for iPhone and iPad. Until new levels are released you can play on Facebook or King.com (until level 1045).
I saw on another thread that new levels are first released on Facebook and King.com, then followed by an adaption to mobile devices. That's why there's a difference in levels when you play.
New levels are announced first on Facebook. You can check the page here: https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsodasaga
Cheers :-)