Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi, I am on level 474, but when I load the game on my computer it take me back to level 18. I can move through the levels and get to and play on 474, which works. Is there a setting I can change to keep my man where he should be!?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Go through the steps listed in this thread. This will help to find out what the cause, especially playing in another browser:
Can’t get your games to load on Facebook? Check this out… - Questions - King Care