King suggests I ask the community why they didn't give me unlimited lives

Options
Celes684
Celes684 Posts: 1 Newbie

I had free time today and played on and off all day and got up to 6+hrs unlimited lives as of about an hour ago.   Had to go do some real life things, and 45min later, I open the app back up and there were no more unlimited lives.  I gave my time and met the King goals and they went back on the promise.  A message sent to support told me to ask the forums about my concern.  So hello forums.  Kings points to you to answer why my unlimited hours were stolen by King.  So someone please explain where my 6hrs of unlimited lives disappeared to?

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello.

Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or in the left hand menu on mobile) as I have sent you a message about this.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• jdimaand
    jdimaand Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited October 2016
    Options

Hello.

Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or in the left hand menu on mobile) as I have sent you a message about this.

Kind regards,

Johnny

I was wondering about this too. There are times when I accumulate 6+hours of unlimited life, then shut off of computer, and when I come back to it a few hours later, the unlimited time is still there. And other times, its not. Is this a glitch or something? I play using the candy crush soda saga application on windows

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?