Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I can't get past Level45 as I need friends to help me get there.I have 2 friends that helped but my other friends are not accepted.I love this game so please help me either start over or get to Level46.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It is a shame because they used to be incredibly helpful and great. Somewhere along the lines there was a shift and years of playing King games goes out the window.
I wish I had an answer for this, but I've asked a similar question. I don't want to involve other people and refuse to pay to play. Apparently, there is no real customer service department here that can actually answer a question. They just depend on us answering each other. And none of us know the answer to this question. My only suggestion, and it's what I'm going to do, is to simply quit playing these games. Sorry.