Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I've noticed in the last few weeks that my gold bars keep disappearing. I am not using them for extra moves yet I lose 10 at a time. I have probably lost about 30 in the last 3 weeks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
My gold bars continue to disappear also,this has been continuing for years! King care no help!
Hi Sue,
Thanks for sharing this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message which should appear in your inbox.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team