Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
The timer says I won't receive new quests for 96 hours and this hasn't changed for days. How can I fix this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I fixed the same bug/problem by going into my phone's time and date settings and changing my time zone. You can change the time back afterwards.
I hope this helps
I have the same problem on S8 Samsung.. it is working on iPhone
Similar problem here since latest update downloaded....
Personally, I have : A. No idea where the "cache" is on my iPad App, and B. No interest in losing a games value I have spent years playing because of a failure to fix this.
I guess your loyal players will have to survive without the extras.
Try clearing out the game cache or even deleting the app and reinstalling it. Doing this will mean you lose your boosters but I guess you need to choose which you want more