Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Also when I tried to sign up for king care it has me as Katie Jay Allen which is the game it takes me to as well. What is going on?
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Anne- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you are experiencing a problem with your King Care account. I would like to check your account details, so I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen next to your profile icon.
Have a lovely week!