I lost my progres

Options
Rabea_Esmael
Rabea_Esmael Posts: 2 Newbie

I reached more than 550 levels and it restarted alone to level one ticket id 3561017 

Plz help me regain my progress

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Rabea-  Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your Soda sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week!

• I also need to return your progress in the game !!! Already I wrote to you, but I get the answer: Unsupported language ((((but I write in English what is the problem ???!  (Ticket-Id:3540842)

• Spencer_Slow
    Spencer_Slow Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited October 2016
    Options

Hi Rabea-  Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your Soda sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week!

Mine has also done the same, I'm signed into Facebook and no friends on my list and profile picture has gone, my code is 3566057
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

I also need to return your progress in the game !!! Already I wrote to you, but I get the answer: Unsupported language ((((but I write in English what is the problem ???!  (Ticket-Id:3540842)

Do not worry I will send you a private message too, and we will fix the problem :-)
  • cachita
    cachita Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hola el problema es q perdi todo mi progreso como puedo hacer para recuperarlo gracias 

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,436 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @cachita, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that the Community supports English language ONLY for everybody to communicate and understand better.  Hence, please come back and post your question again in English through this link  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/post/question/support-ccss

Looking forward to see you again!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • rx4hvn
    rx4hvn Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited February 2020
    Options

I have reached more than 1300 level and then this app shows popup to save my progress through email. When I login with my email I am back to 98 level and all my progress is gone. Your popup is misleading, instead of saving my progress it reverted back. That's pathetic and I don't want to play this game further.

Thanks

Ashok Shah

**Edit by CM:removed personal Info**

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?