Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
What does it mean to get a ticket number? Is someone going to fix my problem? I had over 40 of each booster and now they're all gone! Someone help please!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Gretchen- Thanks for posting on King Care. I would like to check these details with you so I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!