Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Having completed some Quests in candy soda, I am permanently told that new quests will arrive ion 96 hours. It has been at this stages for c. 4 days now?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I fixed the same bug/problem by going into my phone's time and date settings and changing my time zone. You can change the time back afterwards.
I hope this helps
Do you have the latest version of the app installed? Maybe try clearing out the app cache in your settings so it clears out any memory issues. If worst comes to worst and you really want the quests you can delete the app and install it again but this doesn't guarantee it, plus you'll lose your boosters.