Why am I permanently waiting for 96 hours for new quests to arrive?

Frank_Picton
Frank_Picton Posts: 2 Newbie

Having completed some Quests in candy soda, I am permanently told that new quests will arrive ion 96 hours. It has been at this stages for c. 4 days now?

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

Do you have the latest version of the app installed? Maybe try clearing out the app cache in your settings so it clears out any memory issues. If worst comes to worst and you really want the quests you can delete the app and install it again but this doesn't guarantee it, plus you'll lose your boosters. 

• Frank_Picton
    Frank_Picton Posts: 2 Newbie

Do you have the latest version of the app installed? Maybe try clearing out the app cache in your settings so it clears out any memory issues. If worst comes to worst and you really want the quests you can delete the app and install it again but this doesn't guarantee it, plus you'll lose your boosters. 

Thanks but I updated Candy Soda, and cleared the cache, but no change. I don't wantbto reload the game. If anyone has a better idea, I would appreciate it.
  • lrrr_of_OPI8
    lrrr_of_OPI8 Posts: 5 Level 2

I fixed the same bug/problem by going into my phone's time and date settings and changing my time zone. You can change the time back afterwards.

I hope this helps 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?