Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
People show you how to solve Level 214 but of course they get easier moves. I even buy from time to time from sheer determination but I am about to shut down this game as I've been on this level for a month and it's just plain ridiculous.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Some levels can be challenging but you have to stick at it to continue the game. You'll get there eventually, maybe take a little break and come back fresh. Pick up some tips by watching youtube videos of other players etc. You'll find a way.