Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
On Level 645 I have 32 moves.. My friends have 35.. Fustrating because I have not been able to pass this level..
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I went back and checked mine and it shows 32 moves as well. Now you have to remember when there are updates, the number of moves sometimes change on different levels. I'm not sure why your friends would be telling you this when all of the updated versions are 32 moves. Unless you are talking about YouTube videos which would be showing videos of when the levels first came out, which was an original 35 moves. Now the wheels at the bottom might help you because they are dropping out stripes and fish, and stripes & fish combos are your friends in this game, so try to make the best of that, good luck! :-)
Hi Spicychristmas!I've just checked the level and also have 32 moves.I've seen other threads here on King Care about levels that has been changed so this might be the reason.Cheers :-)
Hi Spicychristmas!
I've just checked the level and also have 32 moves.
I've seen other threads here on King Care about levels that has been changed so this might be the reason.
Cheers :-)