Not enough moves

Options
Spicychristmas
Spicychristmas Posts: 3 Newbie

On Level 645 I have 32 moves.. My friends have 35.. Fustrating because I have not been able to pass this level.. 

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Spicychristmas!

I've just checked the level and also have 32 moves.

I've seen other threads here on King Care about levels that has been changed so this might be the reason.

Cheers :-)

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I went back and checked mine and it shows 32 moves as well. Now you have to remember when there are updates, the number of moves sometimes change on different levels. I'm not sure why your friends would be telling you this when all of the updated versions are 32 moves. Unless you are talking about YouTube videos which would be showing videos of when the levels first came out, which was an original 35 moves. Now the wheels at the bottom might help you because they are dropping out stripes and fish, and stripes & fish combos are your friends in this game, so try to make the best of that, good luck! :-)

• Spicychristmas
    Options

Hi Spicychristmas!

I've just checked the level and also have 32 moves.

I've seen other threads here on King Care about levels that has been changed so this might be the reason.

Cheers :-)

thank you..
  • Spicychristmas
    Options

I went back and checked mine and it shows 32 moves as well. Now you have to remember when there are updates, the number of moves sometimes change on different levels. I'm not sure why your friends would be telling you this when all of the updated versions are 32 moves. Unless you are talking about YouTube videos which would be showing videos of when the levels first came out, which was an original 35 moves. Now the wheels at the bottom might help you because they are dropping out stripes and fish, and stripes & fish combos are your friends in this game, so try to make the best of that, good luck! :-)

Thank you.. I wish they didn't do that. This is the hardest level for me..
  • JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

You'll get there Spicychristmas! Just when you think it's the hardest level, a new hard level comes your way. Hopefully you can keep using the fish & stripe combos and just try to keep hitting the boxes with the wheel so they blow up & help clear some stuff outta the way. You'll find a way, good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?