Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi. I have 25 hours of lives. If I wait till 0:00 and than open the application again it appers 25 hours. I want to have only 5 lives and not 25 hours of life. It is neverending.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Wow Beáta, quite the opposite of what others might say :-)
Sounds like you maybe could reinstall the game and see if it keeps happening or not. Maybe use up your saved boosters first as you risk losing them after reinstalling the app.