Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I pad let me load candy soda when I press play it reverts back to home screen,I don't want to reset all I will loose the level I'm on now.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Miranda- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your iPad when playing Candy Crush Soda Saga. Please try our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios
Please also see our list of recommended devices to be sure that yours is fully compatible https://care.king.com/en/blossom-blast-saga/android-ios-recommended-devices
Let me know how you get on :-)
Have a sweet week!