Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have passed Level 1120, but why I can not reach Level 1121? I have already upgraded!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Philip,
Your PC version must not be updated because we are past those levels. Update your game on the PC, but I don't know what system you're using to help you with that. But you can try this, open up candy crush soda, click on the cogwheel where your settings are, then click the orange King symbol and hopefully that will sync with the latest update. Let me know if this helps you and if not we'll try and find a solution!
:-) Jilly
I play with my PC and i am blocked at level 1120. i play also on my tablet and i've reached already the level 1125...
what's wrong with PC?
Because that's the end of the levels from the latest update. I thought it was weird to only have 15 levels from this latest update, it seems there should be more. But the construction sign is there. I'm hoping this is temporary and maybe they'll have another update this week...hoping!