Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Mr cezdiamond i have made a kingdom account as per ur instructions but there is no option to reply to ur mail how can i send u the details u asked
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mohammad- II have sent you another message, please let me know if you have any problems replying.
Thanks!
When I've been contacted by a moderator, the reply box was directly below on the page where I could read the message I was sent. Is it not showing for you?