Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Two days ago, I won the fishing tournament. When I chose to accept my reward, I was surprised to find that my boosters didn't appear. When I win a reward in the striped candy contest, however, I receive my rewards, but not in the Fishing Tournament.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lan- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you did not receive your rewards, let make things right again.
I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely Sunday!