Tech department

Options
Maureen-3
Maureen-3 Posts: 162 Level 3

since a few months ago every time there's an update there's problems with the game, it crashes, it blacks out, I just played bubblegum hill, and I can't play, it's frozen with the 5step completed even if I am not the winner,, please make updates that fixes problem not worsen, thank you

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

First thing to do is go through the steps suggested here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios

You have to keep in mind that this can depend on your device, unfortunately unlike dedicated gaming devices (ps4,xbox one,DS,etc) at some point your device hardware may not be able to handle updates and will not be able to run things it used to. With gaming consoles it's easy as the specs are the same on every machine (unlike mobile and tablet devices), games are made tailored to those specs and never above it. That is until the hardware becomes outdated, newer advances are made which game companies want to move to and eventually gets replaced by a new console. Generally speaking it's a 5 year cycle, with mobile and tablet it's a completely different story.

• Maureen-3
    Maureen-3 Posts: 162 Level 3
    Options

Thank you formyor prompt response, Ipad IS up to date , did deletes just now some apps, hope this works, thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?