Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
i almost broke the level 1000 mark, and then my phone decided to factory restore itself! Now I've lost all my gold, and all of the boosts I had accumulated! I'm devastated! Is there any way to get any of it back???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
When it says your progress is saved I thought it was safe to assume that boosters were a part of my progress. I guess King doesn't apply a common sense reading of the word.
Imagine if your bank ATM card stopped working, and when you get it replaced you discover that all your interest is gone. When you complain to the bank they say, "we only save your progress, not the interest you earned."
That's taking what I said it out of context and not my point at all, Andrea. The point of what I'm saying is that you can't lose gold or progress by reinstalling/resetting if you've synced.
Only boosters ?? Boosters are a major factor !!
Gold bars and progress are synced to your Facebook if you connect it, once synced it doesn't matter what happens to the game app (be it reinstalling, resetting, changing phones), your progress and gold bars will appear when reconnected to your account in game. It's only stuff like boosters and messages which you will lose for good as they are locally stored and don't get synced to a server.