Can I get my progress back?

Options
Shols
Shols Posts: 1 Newbie

i almost broke the level 1000 mark, and then my phone decided to factory restore itself! Now I've lost all my gold, and all of the boosts I had accumulated! I'm devastated! Is there any way to get any of it back??? 

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

Gold bars and progress are synced to your Facebook if you connect it, once synced it doesn't matter what happens to the game app (be it reinstalling, resetting, changing phones), your progress and gold bars will appear when reconnected to your account in game. It's only stuff like boosters and messages which you will lose for good as they are locally stored and don't get synced to a server.

• Andrea_Binding
    Andrea_Binding Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Only boosters ?? Boosters are a major factor !!

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

That's taking what I said it out of context and not my point at all, Andrea. The point of what I'm saying is that you can't lose gold or progress by reinstalling/resetting if you've synced.

• DivePeak
    DivePeak Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

When it says your progress is saved I thought it was safe to assume that boosters were a part of my progress. I guess King doesn't apply a common sense reading of the word.

Imagine if your bank ATM card stopped working, and when you get it replaced you discover that all your interest is gone. When you complain to the bank they say, "we only save your progress, not the interest you earned."

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?