Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I got a new phone and didn't connect my game to facebook. When I put my email address in it didn't work either. It started me Over at level 1. I was at least on level 239. How can I save my game?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you didn't connect to Facebook or Kingdom, the game won't be saved anywhere but where you originally played it from, on your old phone. If you still have you original phone, just connect it in game and you'll be able to access that progress from any device by simply connecting to that account.