Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I turn the music off everytime I play, yet when I go back into the game it's back on. WHY? Also, the last 2 days I have lost over 15 lives that friends have sent me. They are there when I start the game but when I go to use them they are gone. WHY?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Not really sure what could be causing the game settings to change each time you open it, I'm guessing you're playing directly from Facebook, right?If you are, when you start the game do you close the message box where it says you've been given lives in order to redeem later when you need them or are you accepting them all straight away?
Not really sure what could be causing the game settings to change each time you open it, I'm guessing you're playing directly from Facebook, right?
If you are, when you start the game do you close the message box where it says you've been given lives in order to redeem later when you need them or are you accepting them all straight away?