Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Level 1132 keeps crashing and closing out after all the bears are found on the top half of the board. It will not advance to bottom half. You might want to fix this glitch!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's finally working with the latest update. Obviously, it was a glitch and not my phone, which BTW is an HTC One M8.
I said I was on level 1132 when the problem started. Also, you can see on my post that others are experiencing the same problem. My Android has been working just fine to get this far in the game and is fully compatible. This is the first time ever that this crashing and closing out has happened. I noticed also that the level crashes when you have 7 moves left. So whatever comes first, finishing the top half or 7 moves left, is when it crashes. So, I'm guessing it's not me and we are back to when will the glitch be fixed.
Hi Karen- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your game crashing. Please try our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-android
Please also see our list of recommended devices to be sure that yours is fully compatible https://care.king.com/en/blossom-blast-saga/android-ios-recommended-devices
Let me know how you get on :-)
Have a lovely week!