Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
How do I get my boosters back? I purchased a lot of my boosters with gold bars. I had nearly 100 of the lollipop hammers and 50+ of everything else! I've played candy crush for years, so surely you guys will help me out here.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello.
Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or in the left hand menu on mobile) as I have sent you a message about this.
Kind regards,
Johnny