Soda Crush turns black after the load bar is complete.

Options
David_Hereaux
David_Hereaux Posts: 4 Newbie

Windows ten with Chrome. Flash says it's up to date. Once the loading bar for Soda Crush is done, the screen turns black. I've deleted and reinstalled Chrome to no avail. 

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

If you have Windows 10 then you should really be playing from the game app directly rather than through a browser. Just head to the Windows Store and download it, you'll be back to playing in no time and will also be able to reap the benefits of being able to store messages longer than just for one game session!

• Stacy_Davy
    Stacy_Davy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

If you have Windows 10 then you should really be playing from the game app directly rather than through a browser. Just head to the Windows Store and download it, you'll be back to playing in no time and will also be able to reap the benefits of being able to store messages longer than just for one game session!

I have the same issue as David. I would like to play on the Windows 10 app, but it only goes up to level 1120. Do you know when updates are supposed to happen?
  • David_Hereaux
    David_Hereaux Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I prefer to use my browser so I can ply the game and still use Facebook and Facebook chat without going back and forth. I also don't like the app because I never get any requests for guys, nor do I get my requests answered with a free guy from friends. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?