Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Windows ten with Chrome. Flash says it's up to date. Once the loading bar for Soda Crush is done, the screen turns black. I've deleted and reinstalled Chrome to no avail.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I prefer to use my browser so I can ply the game and still use Facebook and Facebook chat without going back and forth. I also don't like the app because I never get any requests for guys, nor do I get my requests answered with a free guy from friends.
If you have Windows 10 then you should really be playing from the game app directly rather than through a browser. Just head to the Windows Store and download it, you'll be back to playing in no time and will also be able to reap the benefits of being able to store messages longer than just for one game session!