How to pass level 1053?

Options
Thmo
Thmo Posts: 374 Level 4

It is a difficult level, but this is more impossible. I've been stuck on it for two months and has not even been close to handle it yet. There are too many things to handle, too few moves. Liquorice on the upper part is fixed in a cross and needs at least two moves to disappear, then are all special candies for the same cross as they also need at least two moves. When you then come to the second half, if you're lucky, it's only liquorice who need lot of traits to disappear and then the glaze to get through ...

Anybody have something tips on how to manage this impossible level?

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

Sorry I don't have any tips to give on this one but generally if I'm looking for tips or clues on how to tackle a level, I tend to watch a few videos of other completing the level in case there's a knack to pick up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxtEuvEh2c0

• jsscurlock
    jsscurlock Posts: 52 Level 3
    Options

This level is awful. I have been stuck on it for weeks and see no way to pass it. Most of the time i cant even make it to the 2nd level. There is just way too much going on to make this level passable. I have watched the video on this and they have the same amount of moves as i do but the licorice isnt blocked on theirs where it is on mine. This level has made me want to quit playing all together.

• Thmo
    Thmo Posts: 374 Level 4
    Options

Yeah, the same for me. Most of the time I don´t even get to the second level.... It´s not fun to play anymore when you´re stuck for so long and don´t see any solution

• Catie_Anders
    Catie_Anders Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am really frustrated too. I have been stuck and no luck. I am all out of boosters. I can barely get to the 2nd stage and all King tells us is to come here and find other help with the level; alternative to the youtube videos and tips.

This is completely worthless. I am about to give up and go back to Haunted Manor.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?