At what time during the day does the game reset for daily rewards?

Options
missjewels20
missjewels20 Posts: 3 Newbie

Please let me know what the time (Pacific Time preferably) the CCSSoda game resets eachday  for daily rewards? I play the game every day, but I  don't get to play at the same time each day. I have had to start over many times because I missed the cut-off time. At one point, I was up to 39 days one time.  :(

Thank you! 

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

Isn't it just a case of opening the game inside each 24 hour period? So if you play at 11am, just make sure you play again before 11am the next day for example? 

If not, I'm guessing its at midnight, that would make logical sense. 

• missjewels20
    Options

I see what you're saying about the 24 hour thing, but the clock just doesn't doesn't change for each individual. That would be too much micro-managevent. The entire game resets every day at the same time, I just don't know what time or which timezone . 

I had that same observation. I do play everyday, but is tricky to play at the same time everyday. It is extremely frustrating to lose all progress if you can't play at the same time every day. 

• missjewels20
    Options

Isn't it just a case of opening the game inside each 24 hour period? So if you play at 11am, just make sure you play again before 11am the next day for example? 

If not, I'm guessing its at midnight, that would make logical sense. 

I see what you're saying about the 24 hour thing, but the clock just doesn't doesn't change for each individual. That would be too much micro-managevent. The entire game resets every day at the same time, I just don't know what time or which timezone . I had that same observation. I do play everyday, but is tricky to play at the same time everyday. It is extremely frustrating to lose all progress if you can't play at the same time every day.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?