Something went really wrong with Candy Crush Soda Saga

Options
Lunarautumn
Lunarautumn Posts: 3 Newbie

I lost over 120 lives at least all my specials including ones I bought plus a ton of my daily specials I'm not getting my messages with lives or people asking for help I am at the right level and still have the gold I bought but EVERYTHING else is gone as far as daily specials I never made it to day seven because after getting to day 5 it would reset to day one. I've lost so many candy balls color balls lollipops and fish everything the app on my phone same thing except I finally started getting lives sent to me is there a way to fix this or am I just screwed out of all my boosters ?

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

Everything apart from from gold and progress only gets locally stored and doesn't sync to Facebook. The only time I've had and seen boosters replaced for others is when they were purchased. 

• Lunarautumn
    Lunarautumn Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Thank You for your reply,

So all those lives I had under messages are stored on my pc even though I did not open them ? and yes several were purchased but I'm still not getting lives my messages are still empty I have asked fellow players for lives and I see them popping up at the bottom of my screen that I got a gift in candy crush soda saga but again messages are still blank it's been a bit over 2 weeks now I should be back in the hundreds of lives by now I'm worried about uninstalling and reinstalling and loosing the little bit I do have left as far as gold and daily bonuses I've earned since this happened is there a customer service I can contact ?  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?