Can anyone help?

Options
megnfox
megnfox Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi,

I was on level 770 in candy crush soda and my game reset to level 1. I sent an email and posted a question and noone has gotten back to me. 

Thanks

Answers

• haja15871
    haja15871 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Were you disconnected from facebook? if you disconnect from fb and try to play you will start at level 1 again. once you connect to fb again in the game (blue button under the green play button should say connected) then you will be back to your level. this will happen every time you clear your data as well. if you want to clear data and you are not connected to fb, connect first to sync your game progress with fb, then clear cache. 

• megnfox
    megnfox Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Were you disconnected from facebook? if you disconnect from fb and try to play you will start at level 1 again. once you connect to fb again in the game (blue button under the green play button should say connected) then you will be back to your level. this will happen every time you clear your data as well. if you want to clear data and you are not connected to fb, connect first to sync your game progress with fb, then clear cache. 

I don't think I was ever connected to facebook. I've been trying to connect to fb and my ipad won't let me...So are you saying I should go to facebook and sync my game with fb but what if I was never connected to fb? thanks so much

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?