Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Discovered this morning my 7yr old daughter has spent over $500 on candy crush purchases. What can be done about this as it was done without our knowledge ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Cards!
I have an update from our payments team, so I have sent you a private message.
Thanks :-)
Hi Cards,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message which you should be able to see in your inbox.
Please make sure you protect your device and payments settings as instructed in my message.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team