Level drops back!!

Options
CCC
CCC Posts: 3 Newbie

i'm already on level 365 and every time when i close the game from the background and reopen it the level stops at 111 instead. I've tried uninstall and reinstall the game but the problem still exist. Please help!!!

Best Answer

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Then maybe try this CCC;

Open Candy Crush Soda Saga on your iPhone. Disconnect Candy Crush Soda Saga from your Facebook through the menu.

Open the Facebook app on your iPhone. Disconnect your Facebook session and close the app.

Open Safari, the default browser on your iPhone, and disconnect from Facebook there too. Clear cache in Safari on your iPhone.

Check for updates for your iOS, the Candy Crush Soda Saga app and Facebook. Restart your iPhone.

Open your Facebook app and connect to your relevant Facebook account. Open Candy Crush Soda Saga and connect it to your Facebook.

Answers

• Randle
    Options

Hey CCC,

Have you also updated your iOS version and restarted your iPhone?

Does it work for you now? If not, what model iPhone are you using?

• CCC
    Options

Yes my phone is up-to-date, its a iphone6+ with version 10.1.1, and model MGAW2LL/A

• Randle
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Then maybe try this CCC;

Open Candy Crush Soda Saga on your iPhone. Disconnect Candy Crush Soda Saga from your Facebook through the menu.

Open the Facebook app on your iPhone. Disconnect your Facebook session and close the app.

Open Safari, the default browser on your iPhone, and disconnect from Facebook there too. Clear cache in Safari on your iPhone.

Check for updates for your iOS, the Candy Crush Soda Saga app and Facebook. Restart your iPhone.

Open your Facebook app and connect to your relevant Facebook account. Open Candy Crush Soda Saga and connect it to your Facebook.

• CCC
    Options

I just did EVERYTHING u said above and it's not working, when i press the play button it still starts from level 111 not 365, any other solutions? Please help and thank you :-)

• frenchhuguenot
    frenchhuguenot Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I just did EVERYTHING u said above and it's not working, when i press the play button it still starts from level 111 not 365, any other solutions? Please help and thank you :-)

I am having the same trouble! I have passed through level 558 and am working on 559.When I click on CCS and the page loads, my icon is between526 and 527. I have to scroll all the way over to 559. Alllevels between 526 and 558 show the number of stars Ireceived. This has been going on for over a week. On my laptop and desktop.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?