Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Candy crush soda saga keeps crashing not the only person with this problem and it still ain't being sorted out
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm being told the new updates on the game are not compatible with the I pad I'm playing on, but can be played still on a desktop, most people I know have laptops or I pads I'm really high up on the levels spent a lot of money over the years on lives etc and now I can't play the game at all unless I'm sat at a desk on a computer . . .