Crashed level 398

Options

I found that 398 will crash if you start it using a color bomb and jelly fish boosters AND the candies have to shuffle immediately.  The number of concurrent animations seems to destabilize the app and causes it to crash, costing both a life and the boosters used.

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Hey Jonathan,

Was this just a one time thing and were you able to pass the level in the end?

Maybe check for updates for your Android and the game app. Restart your device afterwards. Other option would be to play this level on PC.

• Jonathan_Sherry
    Jonathan_Sherry Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited December 2016
    Options

Hey Jonathan,

Was this just a one time thing and were you able to pass the level in the end?

Maybe check for updates for your Android and the game app. Restart your device afterwards. Other option would be to play this level on PC.

As someone who works in IT, that's not a solution, that's a workaround. And a poor one at that. Yes, I eventually did pass the level. But only because the situation of two boosters and an immediate shuffle never arose again.Suggesting someone use their PC to get past that point is like saying "I know your truck stalls moving a heavy sofa, so use your dad's instead of figuring out why yours stalls out."That just means the next time I choose two boosters and a level has to shuffle at the very beginning, I will again risk losing those boosters and a life when the game crashes. My point in bringing this to King's attention is so that perhaps they can design a fix whereby the booster animations complete before the shuffle takes place, lowering the demands on the device.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?