Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Would be great if someone would actually address this ticket issue for me! Only received an email with this id and no further response!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks, unfortunately this doesn't answer my question. If I'm doing as you suggest I've already lost the accumulated large bonus and am back on day 1.
I wonder if anyone from the actual game will answer a query? Some customer service - what a concept!
Ah ok, as far as I know you only need to log in everyday to stop the calendar from resetting. If you've been playing each day it might be an idea to disconnect and reconnect to FB just to reset the connection.
Grrrr... still unanswered! StuckInATree, the question was about the daily bonus. I go to collect it and it's reset, even though I've been playing the game less than 24 hours prior. So the question was; is there a specific time that the daily bonus is reset? Should I be making sure I go in at a certain time, or before a certain time, each day? I've been on day 40-odd before a few times and had it reset, it's very frustrating, ESPECIALLY since it hasn't been a day since I've last been in there or collected the daily bonus!
What did email say exactly and what issue are you having? Maybe someone here can help.