How to get my progress back?

Options
Plushie
Plushie Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi

I've tried customer support and was sent this linkI was playing Soda Crush and the game kept crashing. After desperately trying and finally able to get back on the game...I noticed all my progress has been lost. Β I've lost all my boosters, gold, lvl progress :(Please tell me how to get it back, I don't want to quit this game

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

You don't need customer support for that, as long as you actively connected your game to either Facebook or Kingdom, your progress will be saved and synced to it. If you did, when you reconnect to that account in the game again, the progress from the point where it was last synced will come up.

• Plushie
    Plushie Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

You don't need customer support for that, as long as you actively connected your game to either Facebook or Kingdom, your progress will be saved and synced to it. If you did, when you reconnect to that account in the game again, the progress from the point where it was last synced will come up.

I wasn't connected to Facebook and I don't think it was connected to Kingdom or I didn't have an account.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?