Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
you're obliged to fix this. I don't want to play it on my phone or laptop or computer. And no, I'm not being a new iPad. I only had this one for 4 years, AMD still working properly. Except for Candy Crush and Farm Heroes. It's ridiculous. FIX IT!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,
Thank you for posting.
I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way but this is the decision that has been taken by the game development team. I will be sure to pass your comments forward.
Kind regards,
Johnny