Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I don't get anything like my friends.
I don't get daily bonus. I don't get quests. I don't get boxes with gifts. I don't get videos to watch.
WHY??!!!!I am so frustrated
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You normally get quests and gifts through being connected to Facebook or Kingdom so I'd double check your connection and try troubleshoot it if not: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-androidThe daily bonus in Soda appears to be a trial feature as it's not yet available for everyone as far as I can tell.
You normally get quests and gifts through being connected to Facebook or Kingdom so I'd double check your connection and try troubleshoot it if not: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-android
The daily bonus in Soda appears to be a trial feature as it's not yet available for everyone as far as I can tell.