Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I deleted the app on my mothers iPad, in the hopes that it will stop freezing. However, now all of her game has reset from 250 to 1. Does anyone know what to do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Amy- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get your mother back on track so that she can continue on her sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!