Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
i am Ayesha Shafi And my email id is rraa124@hotmail.com
not Aisha Abdullah with an email id rraa124@ gmail.com
but even if I log in through my face book I get the latter I'd where I have to start from scratch
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ayesha, when you play the game, it is linked to the e-mail account. so if you change your e-mail or facebook , you cannot retain your levels. You will have to play against the original account facebook and e-mail. where your progress is saved. .