Level 1176 not enough moves

Ttash
Ttash Posts: 1 Newbie

Level 1176 only begins with 20 moves. When I searched the level online, everyone else had 30 moves for it. It is impossible with 20 moves even with boosters.

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 968 Pro Player 👑

Hi Ttash,

The levels you see on the internet were made when the level first came out, since then there have been many updates to the game. When there are updates, levels are often changed as well but so is the challenge of the game to equal out. Try looking fora video with a current date. Don't worry, you'll get there! 

Jilly

• cthom1174
    cthom1174 Posts: 8 Level 2

Hi Ttash,

The levels you see on the internet were made when the level first came out, since then there have been many updates to the game. When there are updates, levels are often changed as well but so is the challenge of the game to equal out. Try looking fora video with a current date. Don't worry, you'll get there! 

Jilly

I am done after spending a ton of money on this game they created an absolutely impossible level. I don't even get close enough to buy extra moves and no way am I going to buy all the boosters Cookie had to use to pass it. Maybe King wants people to quit so they don't have to create more levels for this game. Who knows but they should have metrics in place that would clearly tell them they need to go back to 30 moves at a minimum.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?