level 1176. I only have 20 moves

Options

The level 1176 starts with only 20 moves. On the internet I saw that people have 30 moves. At this point the level is simply impossible to do, even with boosters.

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi Mendy,

The levels you see on the internet were made when the level first came out, since then there have been many updates to the game. When there are updates, levels are often changed as well but so is the challenge of the game to equal out. Try looking fora video with a current date. Don't worry, you'll get there! 

Jilly

• Mendy_L'angélik
    Options

Hi Mendy,

The levels you see on the internet were made when the level first came out, since then there have been many updates to the game. When there are updates, levels are often changed as well but so is the challenge of the game to equal out. Try looking fora video with a current date. Don't worry, you'll get there! 

Jilly

Thank you for the answer my question. Now I give up, the level is impossible and cost me all my boosters. I will look for an other game. It's sad because I liked this game
  • Just_Me-2
    Just_Me-2 Posts: 274 Level 3
    edited December 2016
    Options

Hi Mendy,

Jilly

You are not the only one with this problem. I sought help using a walk-through and noticed the player had 30 moves when I only have 20 and someone had posted a comment about this issue just 4 days ago. It is impossible to beat this level and there is no point in using boosters because there are at least 3 or 4 boards to clear. It is a total waste of time and money because the boosters will only help the 1st board and I think this is the end for me until the game moderators decide to add more moves. I have tried many times and the closest number of moves left for me to proceed was 2 or 3 when I was at the 2nd board.
  • Just_Me-2
    Just_Me-2 Posts: 274 Level 3
    edited December 2016
    Options

Hi Mendy,

Jilly

I stand corrected. The number of moves left for me to proceed was 2 or 3 when I was at the 3rd board. I wish someone at King would show us how to beat this level with 20 moves preferably without boosters.
  • Sarah-15
    Sarah-15 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem. It's  ridiculous to say "The levels you see on the internet were made when the level first came out" because the videos i looked at were dated Nov 26 and Dec 2, 2016..... That's just a week or two ago ! Very likely there's a problem caused by the newest update and they don't want to admit it :(

• JillyJill
    Options

I'm sorry Sarah, but it's not ridiculous to say that because I'm wondering if you know the exact video that Mendy was viewing?  King does not intentionally change the number of moves for different players for the fun of it. The videos that show a different amount of moves than what the level is that you are presently playing is because of an update that occurred. The latest update occurred on December 8th 2016. So the videos you viewed that were dated November 26th and December 2nd were before the update.

• Dennis_Cai
    Dennis_Cai Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Mendy,

Jilly

This is impossible to use 20 steps to pass this level!
  • Dennis_Cai
    Dennis_Cai Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Mendy,

Jilly

Can you add to 30 step to make game possible .
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,478 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Actually unless you constantly maintain a video channel you cannot say what is ridiculous or not. As a blogger I have had to remake all the videos at least once, sometimes up to 6-8 times. They change the level, they make it harder, it's  too hard, they make it easier, then they often put it back again. When asked, kings response was that it keeps the game fresh and new. Sometimes there are errors, but mostly it's deliberate and a headache for those of us who video without using boosters or cheating. Sometimes new level episodes have only been out two days when people are complaining they are too easy (the booster users) so they are immediately pulled. Don't forget a lot of us you tubers don't get paid, we simply like to help others so it's also in our interests to keep up. we don't get warned about changes tho and it's up to viewers to help us out. Many times like in my case, there is only one video maker so it's not always instant with the best will in the world.

• JillyJill
    Options

Hi Mendy,

Jilly

Lol no, I don't have that super power, sorry, I'm just a super user ;-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?