Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My account says that my email is not verified, perhaps it came to spam and i never responded? Can I have that resent to me to see if this would help my issue thats happening
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Dorothy- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am not sure which email it is that you should have received. Are you setting up an account with King.com?
If you are having a problem logging in to your account here is the link for the password reset: https://apply.king.com/passwordreset/request/
Please let me know if you are still stuck, I'd be happy to help :-)