Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
please i pass 1210 level but im stuck, i dont have access to more levels to play
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi mscadutto,
That's the end of the levels for now, usually they update on Tuesdays. I was waiting for the update to come through today and it never has. I don't know why but they are changing a lot of things such as no bubblegum Hill on Monday, Tuesday is usually the update for more levels, we didn't get that, so I'm not sure what is going on, but you're not alone.
Jilly
Hi mscadutto,That's the end of the levels for now, usually they update on Tuesdays. I was waiting for the update to come through today and it never has. I don't know why but they are changing a lot of things such as no bubblegum Hill on Monday, Tuesday is usually the update for more levels, we didn't get that, so I'm not sure what is going on, but you're not alone.Jilly