finish level 1210, i need more levels to keep playing

Options
mscadutto
mscadutto Posts: 2 Newbie

please i pass 1210 level but im stuck, i dont have access to more levels to play

Best Answer

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi mscadutto,

That's the end of the levels for now, usually they update on Tuesdays. I was waiting for the update to come through today and it never has. I don't know why but they are changing a lot of things such as no bubblegum Hill on Monday, Tuesday is usually the update for more levels, we didn't get that, so I'm not sure what is going on, but you're not alone.

Jilly 

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi mscadutto,

That's the end of the levels for now, usually they update on Tuesdays. I was waiting for the update to come through today and it never has. I don't know why but they are changing a lot of things such as no bubblegum Hill on Monday, Tuesday is usually the update for more levels, we didn't get that, so I'm not sure what is going on, but you're not alone.

Jilly 

• mscadutto
    mscadutto Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited December 2016
    Options

Hi mscadutto,

Jilly 

That is a shame, mean while an expending money and no solution.also missing all the new things the game offer.maria

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?