Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have been having trouble connecting to facebook from the app on my windows computer for over a month both with candy crush soda and candy crush jelly. I have not been able to sync the apps to FB.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kat288!
Try using the Troubleshooter app from Microsoft: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps (Please note that you will need to be logged in with your Microsoft ID before you can use the tool)
If the app still glitches then trying to connect then I suggest you check for any limitations in the network - for instance filters, blocks or rules in the firewall.
Cheers