We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Why do I have my daughters game on my Facebook and the downloaded app?

I am on #1025 on Candy Crush Soda and I had an incident happen with Facebook and all of a sudden my game is gone and I've got my daughters game and she's on 2 something. I've tried uninstalling both game and Facebook and nothing has changed. I'm really frustrated with all this and I just purchased $99.99 worth of gold bars and stuff. Can someone please help me out with this. 

Carol Anderson

peaceofmind2006@gmail.com

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 968 Pro Player 👑

Hi Carol, 

Log out of your daughter's facebook and when the login comes back type in your email address, the one associated with your progressed levels. Sometimes facebook will just keep the same email address in there and automatically log you in. If you haven't already, try that, typing in your email address and your password. 

Hopethis helps you! 

Jilly 

• Hi Carol, 

Log out of your daughter's facebook and when the login comes back type in your email address, the one associated with your progressed levels. Sometimes facebook will just keep the same email address in there and automatically log you in. If you haven't already, try that, typing in your email address and your password. 

Hopethis helps you! 

Jilly 

Jilly, thanks for your reply. Facebook is still coming up with my info it's just the candy crush games. I'm really upset because I just recently purchased a pretty good package with gold bars and such and now they are gone.Carol

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?