Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I purchased the Christmas sale yesterday for 2.99 and did not receive my gold bars. Please help. Also, make levels winnable. I regret paying you money.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This has happened to me a couple times now. First time was a few days ago and they checked my account and rectified the mistake.
Happened again Boxing Day twice. Contacted king and now have to waite until my proof of purchase come through and take screen shots and send them in so they can check.
I had a as gift for Christmas £25 iTunes credit and I was going to spend it all on the holiday sale as it was a good deal but with king robbing me and others of their gold bars etc I will not waste anymore of my iTunes store credit.