Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I just purchased $50 lavish mix - got gold bars but not 8 of each booster. Please resolve!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sbarrow99- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you did not receive the correct order. I would like to make things right again.
I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!