Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I don't get everything in the packages I've bought. I want my money back
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Catherine- Welcome to King Care. I am very sorry that you are experiencing a problem with your purchases. I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message.
Please click on the envelope icon on the top right hand corner on the screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a sweet week!