Happy New Year king.

Options
daedulus
daedulus Posts: 7 Level 2

I am a little frustrated since all around me my friends are playing the fishing tournament and  bubble gum hill and they are getting 10 for there fish and I am getting 1.  I know that cannot be fear since i am not in the running to win any prize and will sure drop off one down in the league. Why is that King? My friend Nikki is not feeling the love either she is also getting 1 and she and I are awaiting levels so we still can't get 10 being faithful players day in and day out this is so not fear. We are not feeling the love for 2017

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

From what I understand, you get 10 for playing new levels and 1 for players the older levels so this is probably why you get differing results :) 

• daedulus
    daedulus Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

KingsPinn you seems to be confused when playing BGH you get 10. When playing new levels you get 10 old levels 1. Now BGH is one of the feature tournament  where u play for gold bars it is unfair that you are not in the competition if it is not a level playing field. You need to make all things equal and all players happy.Further more it is unfair that one off your biggest feature like bubblegum Hill is being offer only once every two weeks it should be offer weekly just like the other tournament some repeated twice a week and my soda friends and I honestly thing that Bubblegum Hill should return to the weekend spot and there are a lot off soda friends.i look forward to seeing Bubblegum Hill this weekend.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?