Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I changed my phone and saved mt game in SD card but when i turned in the new phone i had no game. Now i can't access in neither of the phones.
Is there any way to recover my game?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same problem...I change my phone put the game in sd card for a few days the game was ok and then one day it starts from level 5.Can you help me
Hi Filipa- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your Soda sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!