Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I miss Bubblegum Hill. Why can't we play this game anymore? By far the best feature of Soda Saga. I looked forward to playing this every week.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Colormered,
I too love bubblegum hill. I have asked but have not received a definitive answer as to when or if it will be back. I'm sorry this is no help to you but that is the only answer I've received from the king care team. They don't know either.
Jilly